Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
My list of six non-important things/habits/quirks:
1. I like even numbers. I don't know why but to me even numbers (especially in dates) are more peaceful.
2. If I put a knife, spoon or fork on the table and no one uses it, I still have to wash it.
3. I sort my M&M's by color and then eat the colors from the greatest to the least in number.
4. When I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup I have to eat all the chocolate edge off first before eatting
5. I can't throw away yarn, even if it's just a few yards. I have a large rubbermaid tub with yarn and yarn scraps sorted into zip loc bags.
6. I've read the last chapter of almost every book I've ever read after reading a few of the beginning chapters. I have to know that everything will work out ok in the end!
My six random tags go to: