I recently received a copy of Vineyard's new worship CD, "I Love Your Presence." This is a worshipful and singable CD. On it are a few worship songs that I remember singing years ago. I am sometimes frustrated by the choices worship leaders make. Just because a song is popular on Christian radio doesn't mean it's a good choice for a worship service. The songs on this Vineyard CD are perfect for a worship setting. So you can have your own little worship session with songs that are easy to sing along to right in your kitchen. Most of the songs have very repeatable lines that you will pick up right from the start. And, as I said earlier, there are some familiar songs "I Love Your Prescence" so I didn't have to wait to learn the CD in order to be able to worship along with Vineyard.
This is not a CD that will get you dancing. It is more mellow in tone, worshipful, but mellow. And, although it was recorded live, you don't hear a lot of crowd sounds, clapping, shouting, ect... That may distract from the tone of the worship. Everything about the way this CD was arranged lead me to worship our Lord.
Here is what Vineyard is saying about this album:
I LOVE YOUR PRESENCE was recorded live at the Burn Bright: Worship and The Kingdom Of God conference, hosted by Vineyard Worship. Several hundred worship leaders and worshippers gathered in the Arizona desert to explore the nature of God’s kingdom through music and teaching with some of the Vineyard’s most gifted communicators and musicians. This inspiring collection of songs recorded live at the The Vineyard Church North Phoenix will immerse listeners in the powerful worship that was the highlight of the event. I LOVE YOUR PRESENCE reminds us to not just think of worship as singing songs, but also laying down our lives for Him.But wait!
As I said before, I downloaded the MP3s of this worshipful-album, and NOW I have the opportunity for YOU to win a free download of this complete album as well! Here's what you have to do to be entered to win:
- leave a comment on this blog post and you will receive one entry.
- follow me on Networked blogs, then leave a comment below saying you've done so, and you earn another entry. If you are already a Networked blogs follower, leave a comment saying that and I'll give you that second entry.
- friend me on google friend connect and leave a message below that you've done so and you get a THIRD entry into the contest. If you are already my google friend, leave a comment saying that and I'll give you a third entry.
- Friend me on Facebook (Lori Lynn Lydell) and leave a comment below...a fourth entry. If you already are my friend, just leave that as a comment and I'll give you another entry.
- Follow me on Twitter (lorilynnlydell) and leave a comment below...a fifth entry! if you already follow me on Twitter, just leave that as a comment and I'll give you another entry.
As I used to always say in my reviews, don't take my word for it. Find information about this new CD here. Join Vineyard on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. And if you don't win the giveaway download, you can find this album on iTunes here.
So, don't wait! Enter the giveaway to get this great source for worship and inspiration and check out Vineyard's latest offering, "I Love Your Presence."
disclaimer: I received a free download of the Vineyard Album, Love of God, in order to complete this truthful review. This is my true opinion and has not been influenced by receiving a copy of the album at all.