Many of these tiny granny squares were complete, but I finished the squares, pieced them together and put a border on the afghan.
Around the same time I found some larger pink and mauve squares. They weren't something I would ever do, but they were something Brenda must have thought were interesting. I set them aside and worked on other things. But last week, I pulled out those squares again. There were ten of them. So I took nine of them and made a small throw. With the odd square, I made a small pillow. The light in the picture isn't great, this is in our guest room that we call the study. But it gives you the idea. I didn't have matching yarn, but I found some complimentary yarn and put a granny border around the throw and a granny back on the pillow.